- Get Pro
25 to 50 views is what this group is all about!
Remember, once your photo gets to 50 views, please remove it from this group and post it to the link below:
Keep in mind this is a public group and any pictures showing nudity, or partial nudity, will be removed. This is just good sense, you never know who will be looking at pictures here.
Right and Wrong Posting
This group is a "views" group, it isn't a "favorites" group. What's the difference you ask? See the photos below.
The right way to post:
Look for the section that says "Viewed xxx times. (Not including you)". This is where you'll know which views group you join. It also will tell you when it's time to remove your picture from the group.
The wrong way to post:
The "favorites" section is not where you determine which views group to post in. The "views" section is directly below the favorites. Be very careful you are looking at the times viewed, and not the times favorited, when posting to this group.
Please see the group description for what to do when you reach the maximum number of allowed views.
Posting to a Thread
In your photostream, click on the image you would like to post into the "Kick Me Out Of Here" thread
1. Click on "All Sizes"
2. Click on "Small" (We don't want large or original pictures in the thread please)
3. Copy the code in the box that says: "2. Copy and paste this HTML into your webpage:"
4. Return to the "Kick Me Out Of Here" thread
5. Paste photo link into the reply box and click "Preview" or "Post Now"
That's it, your now in the thread!
Posting in the Group Pool
1. Join the group as a member
2. In your photostream, click on the image you would like to post into the group pool
3. Click on the "Send to Group" link above your picture
4. Scroll until you find the group and click on it, your photo will be added to that pool
That's it, your now in the pool!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMOVE YOUR PHOTO WHEN IT IS PAST THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF VIEWS!!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe