- Get Pro
Sabbah ADMIN February 22, 2008
Members can post up to 5 photos a day.
Group DescriptionBible stories, lost cities, Lawrence of Arabia - Jordan has romantic associations up to its eyeballs. It\'s a country that ought to be awash with tourists, but the Middle East\'s bad reputation has kept them away in droves. Don\'t be fooled: Jordan is, on the whole, peaceful.
More than that, it\'s one of the most welcoming, hospitable countries in the world. Where else could you leave your belongings on the street for hours at a time, and find them there when you get back? Where else do total strangers with nothing to sell invite you into their homes?
Jordan isn\'t just a friendly cup of tea with the locals, though. It\'s also home to two of the most spectacular sights in the Middle East. Petra, the ancient city of the Nabateans, may be overrun with snap-happy day-trippers, but that doesn\'t change the fact that it\'s one of the world\'s most atmospheric ruins. For a slightly more contemplative experience, the startling desert scenery of Wadi Rum enraptured Lawrence of Arabia and has caused more than one traveller to don a kaffiyeh and gaze defiantly into the middle distance.
Group RulesYou agree and understand that:
1. Members may post photos related to group ONLY.
2. Posting unrelated photos may lead to BAN the member.
3. Nudity, pornography, etc... are not allowed. Posting such photos will lead to BAN the member.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 20 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe