- Get Pro
Join the group to start a discussion!
Group Description“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”
This is a group for the dog(s) in your life time who are gone, but not forgotten. Of course we love all of our dogs. Some of them leave a firmer pawprint on your life than others. This is a group to showcase the canine companion that will live on forever, even if he or she no longer walks this earth.
Group Rules1. This is for photos of dogs you loved and miss, not the one laying at your feet right now.
2. Try to post only your favourite shots, that capture something special about your departed k9 - you know, that shot that always makes you smile and get a little teary. I know, it's hard to limit yourself!
3. Photos that are not related to the subject will be summarily deleted.
4. Try to say something nice about someone else's photo for every one that you post. Their special dog was and is as important to them as your is and was to you. This is to celebrate them all.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe