- Get Pro
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Help me to translate the group description into other languages!||MaxVT||3||MaxVT||12 years ago|
|How many days did it take you to do the Tour of Mont Blanc?||MaxVT||1||Arnaud de Mondenard||12 years ago|
Group DescriptionEverything related to the Tour of Mont Blanc, a 160km (100 miles) hike in the Alps usually done in around 10 days.
The most beautiful and numerous pictures here are, naturally, those taken during the Tour itself; however, preparations for the tour, notes on equipment, getting to your starting point and returning home after the tour can also be found here.
Group RulesPictures posted to the group should be:
* Relevant to the group topic (photos from Tour of Mont Blanc; preparaton and equipment; getting there and getting back);
* Properly and descriptively named (change that default filename);
* Geotagged if possible.
Please use the following tags:
* tmb - for photos from the tour;
* refuge and/or hotel - for photos of and in refuges and other accommodation on the way.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art
- Accepted safety levels: Safe