- Get Pro
Group DescriptionThe Nikon D40, Nikon D40x, Nikon D50, Nikon D60, and Nikon D5000 are entry-level digital SLRs from Nikon. This group is a place for all Nikon D40/x/50/60/5000/3000 users.
D40/x/50/60/5000/3000 users who have moved on to other bodies are of course welcome to participate, too.
Join and share!
Frequently Asked Questions
It's definitely still under construction, but you can view the "as is" FAQ here. If you'd like to see something added to the FAQ, post here.
Nikon D40 Review by Phil Askey (dpreview)
Nikon D40 Review by Imaging Resources
Nikon D40 Hands-On Evaluation by Ken Rockwell
Nikon D40 Review by Thom Hogan
Nikon D40x Review by Phil Askey (dpreview)
Nikon D40x Preview by Imaging Resources
Nikon D40x Review by Ken Rockwell
Nikon D50 Review by Phil Askey (dpreview)
Nikon D60 Review by Ken Rockwell
Nikon D60 Brief Hands-on by DPReview
Nikon D60 Review by PopPhoto
Nikon D5000 Review by Richard Butler (dpreview)
Please add "d40", "d40x", "d50", "d60" or "d5000" tag to your photos.
Where to buy:
Nikon D40 @ B&H (w\18-55mm)
Nikon D40x @ B&H (w18-135mm)
Nikon D60 @ B&H (w18-55 VR)
D40 @ Adorama (w\18-55mm)
D40x @ Adorama (body only)
D60 @ Adorama (body only)
D40 @ RitzCamera (w\18-55mm)
D40x @ RitzCamera (w\18-55mm)
D60 @ RitzCamera (w\18-55mm VR)
Statistics for Flickr group: Nikon D40/x Club
Group RulesGroup Pool
• All photos must either have their exif viewable OR be tagged with D40, D40x, or D60.
• All photos must be (internationally) family and work friendly. This means no nudity.
• Comments are not and will not be required by this group, however it would be nice to go through at least a portion of the pool when you get a chance and leave some comments. :)
Our group discussions are meant to be friendly, especially to users who are new to photography or flickr. If you
• Make a rude comment to or about someone,
• Make fun of someone or,
• Belittle someone,
you will be removed from the group. Feel free to rejoin if you think you can control yourself but if you come back and continue your behavior you will be banned.
Don't try to sell stuff here. Flickr doesn't like it.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 2 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate