- Get Pro
GustavoG ADMIN April 10, 2009
I set the group to "photos only" since I don't expect personal icons to be taken from videos... but I'll be glad to revert this if needed! Just let me know.
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Defining the icon area||GustavoG||4||GustavoG||7 years ago|
|Welcome||GustavoG||11||John Goldsmith||15 years ago|
Group DescriptionThe icon (avatar, buddy icon) that best represents you: the one that most people will recognize.
This group will serve these purposes:
1) Frequently people want to see a higher resolution of your icon, to get to know you a bit better. This group will serve as a gallery of higher-resolution images representing its members.
2) Many of us switch icons frequently, e.g. to suit a holiday, the New Year, a mood, or just on a whim. This is a place for storing your "standard" or "typical" icon, which can be used (for example) for creating posters collating icons of many Flickr users.
Adding a public image to this pool grants the membership permission to use that image for non-commercial purposes, in exact or derivative form.
Please upload a single image representing you.
Make sure you're happy with the way it looks as a squared thumbnail, or use a note to define the desired icon area (read more).
Important: To serve this purpose, the images should be public. Private images, while visible in the group, cannot be used for creating posters.
We reserve the right to delete obnoxious or offensive images, to avoid creating disturbing posters.
Are you planning "retire" your icon but want to keep it around someplace? Drop it at Retired Icons.
What to have fun playing with icons? Join iconization.
You might also be interested in Iconography.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe