- Get Pro
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Hot - not so hot eh?||Sam Breach||9||alan_f||15 years ago|
|Announcing the next round of Foodography||wine_scribbler||0||wine_scribbler||15 years ago|
Group DescriptionPLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING
Summer is on its way, so let's get HOT for Foodography 6.
- Only pictures with a somehow food/drink related HOT! theme should be added to this Foodography 6: we will remove those that are not.
- Only pictures taken specifically for this Foodography challenge will be accepted. Any images taken or loaded to Flickr before June 1st 2006 will be deleted.
- Up to 5 Foodography entries per person please. Edit your entries before you submit and choose to showcase just your favourites on the subject HOT! The challenge is open til mid July so there is plenty of time to experiment and play with the theme before uploading your favourite images.
Foodography is generally open to constructive critique, to help us improve our food and drink photography skills.
- If you do not wish your Foodography entry to receive a critique enter NO CRITIQUE in the description. Otherwise, by default, you should expect critique from fellow members.
- IMPORTANT: If you are expecting Foodography critique, please help initiate discussion about your own entry by adding your own critique first, to your submission. Outline what you like about your picture, what you were trying to achieve, what you think works and where you think there are areas for improvement.
- The Foodography challenge is to take a picture on a theme, not to pick one from an archive.
- Foodography was created for food bloggers but anyone who is into the idea is welcome to join in.
- Please Note: After the July 15 deadline, people will still be able to upload pictures to this group but it will no longer be administrated and there will be no active critiquing going on.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe