- Get Pro
kobre ADMIN June 12, 2014
Showcase your indoor Lightscoop photos here! We love to see before and after comparisons and might feature them on our Facebook Flickr Friday with photographer credit.
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionWhere creativity meets invention.
This group was created for users of Professor Kobré's Lightscoop™. The group is open for everyone to see and to ask questions, but please post to the pool only if you're using a Lightscoop with a pop-up flash.
Do remember to use the recommended camera settings for the Lightscoop. Camera manufacturers are changing flash exposure mechanisms in ways that make the proper camera settings critical for bouncing and exposing successfully with the Lightscoop.
Once you work with those for awhile, you'll want to experiment, of course, with the knowledge that results may be unpredictable -- maybe super, maybe not!
Group Rules1. For best results, remember to use camera settings recommended for bouncing with the Lightscoop (always available at www.lightscoop.com)
2. Feel free to share questions, successes, frustrations, but please do be supportive of group members. We're all in this together to eliminate UGLY flash photos!
3. I'm kobre -- write to me for help with your Lightscoop.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe