- Get Pro
.ams ADMIN May 31, 2015
1. By submitting photos to this pool, you are granting permission for us to feature them with attribution on offbeatbride.com and related media.2. CREDIT YOUR PHOTOS: Always credit the photographer who took each photo.3. USE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES: Photos with names like IMG1298 get lost. Help us find your photos by using descriptive titles, captions, and tags!
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionYou worked your tail off planning your nontraditional wedding, so now share the fruits of your labor with the world! We want to see your goth wedding dress, the rockabilly best men, the bright purple wedding cake, the skydiving ceremony — all of it!
When you add your photos to this pool, you're submitting them to be considered for publication on Offbeat Bride.
HOW TO ADD YOUR PHOTOS TO THIS GROUP
1. Make sure you have a Flickr account. It's easy, and if you have a Facebook, Google, or Yahoo account, you're already signed up for Flickr.
2. Join the Offbeat Bride photo group by clicking the pink "join" button.
3. Upload your pictures to Flickr here: www.flickr.com/photos/upload/
4. Add your photos to the Offbeat Bride photo group
Here's how: www.flickr.com/help/groups/#57
5. To help make the pool easier to browse and search, PLEASE add descriptive titles, captions, and tags on your photos!
Questions? Be sure to read the FAQ!
Group RulesWelcome, Offbeat Brides! This group is filled with inspiration from and for those planning offbeat weddings.
By submitting your photo to this group, you grant your permission for the photo to be used on offbeatbride.com and associated Offbeat Empire LLC media properties. Please read our Terms & Service. All photos will be linked back to their original flickr page for attribution. Do not submit photos to this pool if you do not have the permissions/rights from the original photographer to do so.
GUIDANCE FOR PRO PHOTOGS
Professional photographers, your work is welcome here as long as you follow the following guidelines:
Know our Terms of Service.
We want you to be comfortable with how we might share your photos. Read our <a href="http://offbeatempire.com/termsTerms of Service.
THE LEGAL STUFF:
By submitting photos to this pool, you agree with this statement:
"I, the Owner hereby grant to Offbeat Empire LLC a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, royalty-free, revokable, limited license to use, reproduce, and publicly display the submitted photograph(s) on Offbeat Empire's websites and associated media, and/or in any and all blog postings."
In plain english: this means you own the rights to these images, and you're ok with us publishing them on our blogs and social media. We reserve the right to publish them multiple times (for instance once in a post about the wedding, and later in a round-up about wedding dresses). Images are only ever used editorially, and you can request removal at any time.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 20 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe