- Get Pro
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Open Source Embroidery||MsEle||1||Topsy@Waygood||14 years ago|
Group DescriptionPhotos from the Open Source Embroidery project (www.open-source-embroidery.org.uk) exploring craft and code.
Anyone can join and add their photos to the pool.
Group Rules1. Post images of your own work
2. If your work is collaborative check with all the producers of the work before you upload
3. Credit all the collaborators involved in the production of the work
4. For images of work that you have found - post a link to the discussion forum
5. Try to stay on topic and post images of art or craft that explores the relationship between computer or digital technology and craft.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate