- Get Pro
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionPlease share photos of your vintage pyrex/glass collection! :D
We're mainly into vintage Pyrexware that's opal/milk glass with patterns/colors fired on, but we welcome pics of any vintage glassware that fit the style, such as Federal, Fireking, Anchor Hocking, Glassbake, Hazel Atlas, etc etc... in your collection.
There is currently a 5 photo limit per day, in order to give everyone an equal chance at having their photo seen.
Note: Please do not post about your Ebay or Etsy stores in the group discussion or comments. We want to keep this group a fun, non-commercial place where people can talk about Pyrex. Repeat offenders will be banned.
Check out these other Flickr Pyrex-related groups:
Pyrex in Action
Pyrex for Trade
Pyrex Made in England
Thanks for dropping by and thanks for sharing!
Linda/xoxoBlythe & Bryan/Palebear
Pyrex Love (Flickr Group | Website)
Group RulesThanks for your interest in joining Pyrex Love! We are all collectors/fans of vintage milkglass made by Pyrex / Fireking / Federal / Glassbake / McKee / etc who love to see and share photos!
PLEASE READ these simple group rules:
• No selling of any kind. No "buy and sell" type photos and posts as they are against Flickr rules (scroll down to "What not to do").
• You may not post pictures and then say to "visit your profile". You may not post threads or photos where you give out your ebay name or store. You may not pester other members about buying pyrex in your photos.
• If you have an issue with anyone in the group, please resolve it privately and not do so in public. No "calling out" (i.e. naming names) is allowed. We are all adults here and I want to provide a positive atmosphere for everyone.
Not following the above rules will get you removed from the group, and multiple offenses will get you banned.
Thanks for understanding.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe