Main Concourse at Buffalo Central Terminal
495 Paderewski Drive, Buffalo. Designed by Fellheimer & Wagner for the New York Central Railroad and completed in 1929. It closed to passenger traffic in 1979, and in 1981, the bridge which connected the train concourse and passenger platforms from the terminal and main concourse was demolished to allow passage of high freight cars on the Belt Line. After a variety of uses, and the reclamation and sale of materials it fell into dereliction. It was purchased in 1997 by the Central Terminal Restoration Corporation who are gradually restoring it.