new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Valley Halla - Courtyard | by Vital Films1
Back to photostream

Valley Halla - Courtyard

The Valley Halla House was constructed in 1936 by Dr. Jackson and is located in the Rouge Valley on lands owned by the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA). The building has been designated as being of architectural value or interest by the former Borough of Scarborough.

1,582 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on February 1, 2010