new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Anderson Hollow Lighthouse | by Craigford
Back to photostream

Anderson Hollow Lighthouse

The Anderson Hollow Lighthouse in Harvey, New Brunswick, Canada. Originally built in 1889 and located in Waterside, N.B., it was destroyed in 1902 and rebuilt in 1903. It was later moved to its current location.

365 views
14 faves
0 comments
Taken on June 12, 2019