91/365 It feels like the world is trying to bring me down
And the sad part is, I'm letting it.
I want to thank all of you so very much for the wonderful birthday wishes yesterday<3 I also want to thank everyone a lot a lot a lot because my photo yesterday was Explored! That's my first Explore ever. Thank you, flickraroos for making that possible. And thank you, Flickr for giving me the best birthday present ever. I litterally ran all around my house, skipping and jumping and screaming like a little girl saying "OMGGGGG! I made Exploreeee!" :D
In my commenting of my contacts, I'm starting on the P's.
So, this photo is ehh. I have NO idea what that weird light is on the right. I really hate it..but oh well. By the time I got home and had all this stuff drawn, cut out and taped the little sun that was out today had already started going down. I like this but I don't like the edit. It's whatevers though. I even wet my hair cause I like being detailic <---I just made that up ;)
So I was tagged by Megan :) so here are yet some more facts! :p
1. I wish everyone on Flickr could join up and make a mass school. Then I would actually like going to school.
2. That being said, there's less than 30 days left of school for me. I'm counting down the days.
3. I have the biggest fear of getting in trouble in school. I don't know what it is. I hate getting in trouble period, but at school is just so different. I'll get all teary eyed. I know, I'm such a baby :p I don't know what it is though!
4. I don't know why all these facts so far are about school, ha.
5. I got a remote and a fish eye lens for my birthday. But both don't work for my camera D:
6. I thought I knew what I wanted. Turns out it was just me being naive.
7. I'm doing Chemistry homework right now. I don't understand any of it because I was absent when he went over it. And I have a test on it tomorrow. Oh joy.
8. I love the way water repels off skin.
9. I wish he didn't still make my heart stop beating.
10. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for accepting me and my style, no matter how much it changes.