new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
St.Catherine’s Church | by Axiraa
Back to photostream

St.Catherine’s Church

St.Catherine’s Church – a Lutheran church.

For the construction of the building Empress Catherine II donated 28 000 silver roubles. Consecration was held on July 24, 1793. The classicist-style building is a one naved church with large arched blind windows. In the course of renovation in 1879, the spire received a new helmet and a clock with four faces.

 

1,174 views
4 faves
2 comments
Taken on June 10, 2015