Spicey Wedges Again...
Ingredients (serves 6)
* 1 tbs ground cumin
* 1 tbs ground coriander
* 1 tbs paprika
* 1/2 tsp chilli powder
* 1/4 cup light olive oil
* 1kg medium potatoes, scrubbed
* Sea salt
* 2 shallots, finely chopped
* 1 tbs chopped coriander
* Sour cream and sweet chilli sauce, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Line base of a large baking dish with non-stick baking paper. Combine spices in a large bowl. Add oil and mix well.
2. Cut each potato into 6 wedges, add to bowl and toss to coat with spices.
3. Arrange potato wedges in a single layer in a large baking dish. Sprinkle generously with sea salt. Bake for 45 minutes until tender and crisp. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
4. Top with combined shallots and coriander and serve with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.
(check out my facebook cooking group / catering here)