Day 157.366 Because even pizza can go Mexican...
My yummy impromptu taco pizza. This was so good and easy to make:
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 1/2 can refried beans
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1/3 c shredded cheese
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- salsa to your liking
1. Preheat oven according to directions on Boboli package.
2. Cook ground beef until browned.
3. Add taco seasoning to beef and cook per package directions.
4. Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
5. Spread beans on pizza crust.
6. Sprinkle ground beef over beans.
7. Cook pizza according to package directions.
8. Once pizza is done, layer lettuce, cheese, then salsa.
Slice and serve!
Uploaded with the Flock Browser