Morning by the river
5/30 for my photo-a-day in June
23/52 for the group 2020 Weekly Alphabet Challenge
This week's theme was: W is for Wish
I really wish I could go to the beach, but it's 10 miles away and here in Wales we're still supposed to stay local and exercise near home. I'll have to make do with this "beach" by the river.
As the weather has been so dry, there are more pebbles visible than usual.
This was another 1000 steps landscape photo. I didn't make a video this time, but otherwise I stuck to the rules which were devised by Oddbjørn Austevik.
Here they if you want to try the challenge, with or without videoing the attempt:
1. One thousand steps from your doorstep, no more or less.
2. After one thousand steps, setup the tripod. Next you have three minutes to take the photograph.
3. You can move around the tripod within a radius of 1 metre.
4. Only one photograph.
5. You can do the challenge at any time of the day.
6. Film everything in one take from the moment you begin walking from the door.
7. There's no limit on equipment, but no drones. No problem! I don't have a drone.
8. No trial runs.