The Graffiti House at Brandy Station. John S. Barbour, jr, built the house in 1858 when he lived at nearby Fleetwood and was President of the Orange & Alexandra Railroad. Civil War graffiti covers the walls of the three second-floor rooms but none survives on the first floor. The porch has been reconstructed. Renovated beginning in 1993 with adaptive reuse in 2002 as the Brandy Station Battlefield visitor center. 19484 Brandy Road.
Northern Virginia Civil War Graffiti Trail.
National Register of Historic Places 05001274