Philip Foster Farm
Philip Foster Farm is a historic site in Eagle Creek, Oregon, United States, near the city of Estacada. The farm is part of a 640-acre (260 ha) land claim purchased in 1847 by American pioneer Philip Foster. Foster built a store, house, barn, and other structures at the farm. The farmhouse and barn still stand, and replicas of the store, blacksmith shop and log cabin have been built on the site. The Farm is located on the last leg of the Barlow Road, and was an important rest stop for travelers on the Oregon Trail.

Exteriors of the Farm are accessible year-round, with interpretive signage. The website at philipfosterfarm.com lists visiting hours to see the interiors, with costumed interpreters. The site was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980, and hosts thousands of school children each year for their hands-on Pioneer Life field trips. The Jacknife-Zion-Horseheaven Historical Society, which owns and operates the site, jokes that Foster Farm is the "First destination resort in the Oregon Territory."
65 photos · 7 views