Filmoteca de la Generalitat de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
Located at Avinguda de Sarria, 31-33 to the west of the city centre. This opened as the Cine Infanta on 5th October 1945 with 484 seats. It was re-modeled by architects Josep Maria and Joan Antoni Castane and re-opened as the Cine Aquitania on 31st January 1969 with Jean Seberg in "Lilith". It was the first art house cinema in Barcelona.
Taken over by the Vinesa group in December 1972, from 22nd November 1991 it became the home of the Filmoteca de la Generalitat de Catalunya.